How Does it Feel Mid Blogging Sabbath Rest?
First of all – I miss writing.
Second – I am enjoying the freedom the Sabbath is providing me.
Third – I don’t feel pressured. I feel like the Holy Spirit is leading me each day to figure out what to do next.
This is what I have found out so far.
1. I need to bring this blog over to my website, He Cares for You. www.janiscox.com.
2. I need to give my wonderful email subscribers and RSS Feed Subscribers ample time to drive over and get settled.
To that end I would ask you to do the following:
1. Drop over right now to www.janiscox.com and subscribe by email. That way when I do the export I won’t lose you.
2. Join my Newsletter at the same time and you won’t miss a thing. New surprises each edition. Free colour prints of my artwork.
Join He Cares for You Newsletter
3. Pray that the change over will work without too many glitches. (Just today in setting up my website to prepare it for the import – many things had to be changed, new learning lessons, for his old gal.)
4. You won’t find Under the Cover of Prayer there YET. Don’t worry I will tell you when I actually move.
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.